- This event has passed.
Tantra of Relationships
October 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$120
Combine Tantric principles and modern psychology in a novel approach to relationship
Integrate your relationship as a sincere part of your spiritual path
Manifest your ideal partner or transform your current relationship
Relationships are an intrinsic part of life, yet we are rarely explicitly taught how to successfully cultivate and nurture them. The quest for building a connected, harmonious, and spiritual relationship is one of the greatest challenges of modern times.
Tantra of Relationships combines the best of theory and practical exercises, using various forms of learning to create an engaging, fun, and informative platform to go deeper into relationships. We will explore the intricacies of relationships and provide tools for creating a solid foundation. We will learn to cultivate a profound intimacy with our loved ones. This workshop is for singles and couples alike, and the content is almost exclusively about relationships, focusing very little on Tantric sexuality.
Students will learn:
- Knowledge and tools to benefit and support couples in relationships
- Ways to replace old, unhealthy patterns with new, supportive approaches
- Skills for making a relationship a sincere part of spiritual practice and a vehicle for evolution
- The true nature of love
- The essence of the masculine and feminine
- Ways to empower each other
- How to support long-lasting, deep relationships
- Additional, non-traditional Tantric teachings that serve as tool to help you pass through challenges and obstacles that arise from going deeper into love, compassion, and transfiguration.
Through this synthesis of teachings derived from Yoga, Tantra, Taoism, Buddhism, and modern science, Tantra of Relationships provides a comprehensive presentation accessible for the Western mindset.
- It is not required to have a partner to take the workshops. Singles and couples of any genders and sexual orientation are all very welcome.